Link2SD is one of the most popular tool for Android devices. This app can work on any Android device running on version 2.0+. Make sure you have properly rooted your Device already before using this app. This app won’t work on non-rooted devices. You can Download this Link2SD official app via download link provided below. This app is also available at Google Play Store officially. This app can be used for various purpose. You can move apps to SD card, Increase Internal memory storage and much more things can be done via this app. This app have 4.3 stars rating at Google play store. Link2SD is very great app which you can use. Download links are provided below, have a look at them.
Link2SD Version Info
|App Size||3.9 MB|
|Requires||Android 2.0 and Up|
|Installs||10,000,000 – 50,000,000|
|Updated||November 7, 2017|
|Photos/Media/Files||read the contents of your USB storage, modify or delete the contents of your USB storage|
|Storage||read the contents of your USB storage, modify or delete the contents of your USB storage|
|Other||view network connections
delete all app cache data
measure app storage space
full network access
run at startup
Google Play license check
Pre-Requirements for Install Link2SD app on your Android
You need some things to setup on your phone for use this Link2SD app. You can have a look at some things from below about how to install Link2SD app on your Android phone.
- Your Android Phone Must have 2.0+ Version (I am sure you have).
- Android Phone must be rooted for use this app. You can find many tutorials on Google regarding this.
- Unknown Sources Must be enabled. Goto Settings – Security– Click Unknown Sources and hit OK.
How to Install Link2SD app on your Android
These steps will Guide you about How to Install Link2SD app on your Phone. You can follow step by step tutorial from below to know more about how to use Link2SD app on your Phone.
- Click on Downloaded app from your Phone and click Install button.
- Now Open Link2SD app from your Phone. This will ask for root permissions, grant root permissions to this app.
- After you allow root permissions to this app, You can use this app for various things you want.
Video Tutorial – How to Install Link2SD App
Link2SD App Tutorials
- How to Partition SD Card using Link2SD.
- Fix Link2SD Could not obtain root access.
- Mount Script Error Fix in Link2SD.
- Move apps to SD Card using Link2SD app.
This was the all About Link2SD official app which you can use on your Android device. For more issues or questions, you can contact us via Support page. Thanks for visiting this blog.